2010 Family Picture

2010 Family Picture
Family Picture under HB Pier

Friday, July 30, 2010

Knock, Knock...Who's There?

Well, I've been doing this blog thing for about 2 months now...it's hard to believe! I really enjoy it and wish I could post blogs more often...but, I have to admit I am curious to ask the following question:

"Knock, Knock...Who's There?

I would love to know who, if anyone, is out there checking on this blog. There are a few ways you can let me know you are out there...here they are:
  1. Become a Follower (do this by clicking on the link on the right hand side of this blog)
  2. Leave a Comment, even just to say Hi! (do this by going to the bottom of a post and entering your comment, it will then ask you to sign in...it will give you several options, then you will type in a word that is presented and voila, you've posted a comment!)

So, if you are so inclined to answer my "question" please do one of the above, because it will make this Mommy very happy : )

And, if you want to be notified when I post something new, click on the link on the right hand side and you will be alerted of any new posts : )

Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Me! I'm here! But you already know that:)...I may "steal" your idea here and post on my blog if that's okay. I have always wondered who is peeking...Lori :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    Yes, I knew you were here...steal away...it was just my undying curiousity...I hope others follow you example and leave me a comment : )

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a GREAT idea Kara, I also wonder if anyones reading mine, I have one or two "regulars" (includes you,ha ha)...Hope you all are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following your blog as well! Sorry it took me so long to say so. It's awesome to see your enjoyment at being a mom. I'm very happy for you! Please continue! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I peek sometimes.... LOVE seeing the pics and hearing about both the kiddies and of course Sadie.

    I know I am late in commenting, but I am late in most things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog - your kids are beautiful! http://allaboutavajolie.blogspot.com

    xo
    Kim

    ReplyDelete