2010 Family Picture

2010 Family Picture
Family Picture under HB Pier

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cupcakes, Swimming and BBQ's

A little snack before swimming : )
I had a nice surprise today! Papa Rick and Grandma Nancy stopped by today to deliver some home grown veggies: zucchini and tomatoes...they know how I love the to stuff the giant zucchini's they are mmm mmmm good! I also got a souvenir from their vacation up north...a special tshirt from "Kara's Cupcakes" in San Francisco...www.karascupcakes.com (click on the title of this blog to see their website)! It is such a cute shirt, brown with pink lettering. After visiting we headed off to Grandma Kris's house for swimming and a bbq. This is our 2nd weekend in a row of going swimming at Grandma's...Tyler absolutely loves it! He is like a fish in the water...it is almost impossible to get him out of the water. Taylor isn't too sure about the swimming pool...I ended up going on a "chase" when she got away from me today...I had to hold her to get her in, but once there, she thoroughly enjoyed it! I showed her how to blow bubbles in the water, and how to hold onto the side of the pool. I then decided to see if she would sit on the side and fall into my arms...well she learned that one quick, and soon she was standing on the side and falling into my arms!!! We have to get some of Grandma Kris's pictures to post later. After all that swimming we were ready for a bbq. Daddy grilled up some hot dogs and we had some fresh zucchini marinated in olive oil, salt, pepper and seasoned salt...yummy! Tyler followed his bbq lunch with more swimming (in the shallow end). Grandma Kris and Taylor went on a walk to see some "wild animals"...rabbits, birds and lizards (the big hit)! Once Tyler heard about the adventure, he decided he and Daddy needed to go on another walk with Grandma and Sissy, so off they went! After the walk, Tyler decided to follow his Auntie Tiny and her dog Murphy back to their house...when we went to pick him up, he decided he wanted to have Murphy spend the night!!! So, we are having a doggy slumber party...Sadie, Rhoney and Murphy!!! Complete with treats/toys from Petsmart on the way home!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment