Today is Tyler's last day of 2nd grade...I can't even believe it!!! And in just a few weeks my baby girl will be 2 years old! How can that be??? Time flies so fast...it seems just like yesterday that I was driving home with our beautiful daughter...my baby cakes! Our kids bring such joy to our lives each and every day...it doesn't matter how bad of a day I have, as soon as I see one of my kids, all is good! They are pure innocence and joy! The loves of our lives.
Nana (my Momma) is in town and is staying with us for a week! We are certain to get very attached and spoiled by her presence...I don't want the week to end...the only thing that could make it better is if I was able to take this week off of work to spend more time with her...but she will get to spend lots of time with Taylor because my sister is watching Taylor for two weeks while her regular daycare is on vacation.
Taylor has a way of charming everyone she meets and her Nana is no exception...she has already impressed her with how mature and grown up she is since her last visit in May...her words are increasing every day and she has become a little "parrot", trying to repeat almost everything she hears "rella" = umbrella, "tank u" = Thank you, "rasias" = gracias, "agua" = spanish for water, "peas" = please. Those are just a few of my faves!
Well, it is time to rescue Tay from her nap as she is chatting with herself in her crib, and Nana is pronouncing she "has a Mommy diaper"...will post again soon, I hope and will try posting pictures!
Hugs to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment