Starting with some pictures of Jeff at his Daddy finest moments:
I have to take this time to tell everyone what a great Daddy Jeff is!!! This is from Tyler's Father's Day card:
Top 10 Reasons I Love My Dad!
10: I love my Dad because he reads me hard books.
9: I love my Dad because he helps me get to bed.
8: I love my Dad when he makes me laugh by tickling me.
7: I love my Dad because he taught me how to play a computer game.
6: I love to hear my Dad sing "take me out to the ball game"
5: I love my Dad because he finds time to play with me.
4: I know my Dad cares because he is smart.
3: I know my Dad is smart because he went to school.
2: I love my Dad because he works so hard at his job.
1: I love my Dad because he's the BEST DAD EVER!
And on the back of the card it says: You Rock!
"Dad you are nice. I like when you play with me. I love you when we go on the bed and play. Thank you for getting ice cream for me. Oh Dad, you rock my world! His gift was a rock dressed up like Dad!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment